In this world, everything is a competition, especially in ministry. "How many people come to your service?" or "How many teens come to your youth group?" Numbers are such a measuring factor and I believe numbers have their place but I want God to get the glory! I am "God's building" I am a worker in the fields of harvest and the only one i should seek to please in Him.
I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow. It's not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What's important is that God makes the seed grow. The one who plants and the one who waters work together with the same purpose. And both will be rewarded for their own hard work. For we are both God's workers. And you are God's field. You are God's building. I Cor 3:6-9 NLT
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rick,
ReplyDeleteKeep this up, it is great. You have a speacial veiw of Gods word. I am very proud of you.
Mom Lawhorne