skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rick's devotional
Monday, October 12, 2009
Prayer
Lord today I want to live for you. I need motivation, strength, and guidance. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Use me and control me. May I be your
instrument
to bring the life saving good news of the gospel to those around me.
1 comment:
frankie
October 16, 2009 at 10:40 AM
Rick,
I used your words as my own prayer today.
I love you and pray dailey for you.
Frankie
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(2)
Prayer
John 5:24
►
September
(5)
About Me
Rick McGregor
View my complete profile
Rick,
ReplyDeleteI used your words as my own prayer today.
I love you and pray dailey for you.
Frankie