Amplified Bible: [For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [[a]which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope]
A.B. Simpson said:
Once it was the blessing now it is the Lord, Once it was a feeling not it is his word, Once it was his gifts i wanted now it is the giver, Once i sought healing now i seek himself alone.
Never loose that! don't forget or get too caught up in things and miss the one who our lives should be all about!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment